For those of you that don’t know…
Plentyoffish was started by me and has now grown to the worlds largest dating site with over 1.1 billion monthly pageviews and 45 million visitors. As of today Plentyoffish.com is the largest Canadian consumer facing internet company and is still a 1 person company earning millions annually. Unfortually I am at the scale now were nothing can be bought off the shelf and everything must be built from the ground up. As a result we will be building up a large team of 20 to 30 employees over the next few months.
As of today i’m looking for 3 Senior Software Developers to join my team.
– Strong skills in ASP.NET 2.0, C# 2.0, SQL Server 2005, Web Services.
– Strong skills in building scalable software.
– At least 5 years experience working with Microsoft technologies such as Asp.net, ASP or SQL Server.
– Must be able to assist in the setup, implementation and improvement of development cycle best practices, such as version control, code release management, version management and automation of the build and deployment process.
– Must be able to provide project managers(me) with accurate time and work estimates based on the technical scope of the project.
– Strong communication skills both written and oral. The candidate must be able to articulate complex design and architecture ideas to members of the development and QA team and to non-technical team members.
– Having built systems that take orders and credit card transactions previously is a strong plus.
Along with working for a fast paced fast growing company you will get a 30–inch Apple Cinema HD Display for your work station. You will be working on a brand new project that will handle billions of transactions per month and be used by millions of people.
Send your Resume with compensation requirements to mfrind Plentyoffish.com (put in the at sign)